February Partnership Event | Charcuterie for 2 with Cheese to Share: 02/17/23 @ 6:00pm
Friday, February 17, 2023
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us in studio! Nailed It DIY + Cheese to Share are teaming up to offer this unique Charcuterie Workshop date night! This includes a class on how to design your own charcuterie board. There’s a science to it! You will be given a variety of fine cheeses, cured meats, seasonal fruit, sweets, and valentine accompaniments for two people. You will also receive a bonus wooden heart cutout to be used as a guide to shape your charcuterie into a heart. Then you will create a wood project you can use as a charcutierie board or hang on your wall.
- Select if you will be making one single wood project together or if you will each be making a separate wood project.
- Select your wood base/bases.
- Select your design/designs.
- Input any personalization info (if the design requires it).
- Add to cart.
- Follow the checkout all the way through the process. This ensures that we have payment and a waiver on hand for your appointment.
It is very important that each project is chosen before you arrive to the studio. In order to prepare all your goodies for this event, please complete your registration by Wednesday, February 15th. We will not be able to take orders during this event.
We are excited to have you create with us in the studio! Please note, gratuity is not included in your project price. If you feel that your Art-Tender gives you a memorable experience and excellent service please consider leaving them gratuity at the end of your DIY experience with us!
9 in stock