Girl Scouts -Cadette Woodworker Badge 12/11/21 @ 10:00 AM
Saturday, December 11, 2021
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Join us for this 4 hour workshop where we will go through every step needed to ear your woodworker badge! We will walk everyone through the following:
- Swing a hammer: Make a design with nails on wood
- Keep it level: Do a survey
- Use a screwdriver: Fix loose screws
- Saw some wood: Square it off
- Build something yourself: Build at a crafts store or artisan workshop (select a design below for this step)
- Your child will go home with two finished projects.
- Please let us know you’re attending this event by adding it to your cart below.
- Follow the checkout all the way through the process. This ensures that we have payment and a waiver on hand for your appointment.
It is very important that your design is chosen before you arrive to the studio. In order to make the most of your group’s time, we will not be able to take same day orders for this event.
15 in stock